Updated March 24, 2020
Cincinnati Police Department has Cancelled Impound Auctions until further notice.
I will update this post as more information is made available.
Here is an article I wrote about how the COVID-19 Pandemic is impacting Auctioneers and clients.
Police Impound Auction Terms
- Police Impound Lot Gates open at 9:00am and bidding starts at 10:00am.
- All Vehicles have been held for at least forty-five days.
- All vehicles must be towed off of the impound lot.
- All Sales are final, All vehicles are sold on an AS-IS basis.
- Most vehicles are sold on Salvage titles. Any that are sold with a clear title will be marked as such.
- If it says KEY on the windshield, they have a key for it. If it is not labeled, they do not have the keys.
- Please do your due-diligence before bidding.
Cincinnati Police Auctions are typically held on the first and third Saturday of each month. Bidders can expect about 35 vehicles at a typical sale.
Cincinnati Police Impound on Spring Grove Avenue
Just south of the I-74/I-75 interchange.