Updated August 8, 2019.
The State of Ohio will conduct a public vehicle auction of Federal and State Surplus Vehicles in Columbus on August 10, 2019.
This will be a large sale. Bidders can expect more than 100 vehicles at this no reserve public auto auction. There will be a wide variety of vehicles retired from service in various state departments. Bidders can expect to find a selection of law enforcement vehicles, pickup trucks, passenger and cargo vans, and heavy equipment.
- This is an No-Reserve Absolute-Auction.
- All vehicles will sell to the highest bidder.
- All Sales are Final.
- All vehicles are sold on an AS-IS basis.
- Please do your due-diligence before bidding.
Gates open at 8:00am the day of the sale. Bidding begins at 9:00.
The Surplus Property Vehicle Lot will be open for inspections The week prior to the auction, from 8:00am until 3:00pm.
THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN START THEM IS ON FRIDAY FROM 8:00 UNTIL 2:45PM.
Highlights of this Surplus Vehicle Auction to Include:
Retired Law Enforcement Vehicles
- 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe Police Package
2014 Dodge Charger Police Package
2018 Dodge Charger All-Wheel-Drive Police Package
Light Duty Work Trucks and Vans
- 2016 Ford F250 Quad-Cab Pickup
- 2006 GMC Canyon Pickup
- 2010 Ford E150 Passenger van – 33000 miles. In my opinion, it’s the star of the show.
- 1988 International Bus – wicked black with tinted windows
- 2013 International PC305 Bus – Looks like a prison bus
- 2001 International 4900 Reefer – with 30000 miles. It’s not even broke in.
- 2012 Ford Focus
- 2011 Ford Fusion
- 2011 Chevrolet Malibu
Bookmark this page in your browser.
Scroll down to see images from previous auto auctions.
This public vehicle auction is being held on behalf of the State of Ohio Department of Administrative Services (DAS). This link will take you to the full vehicle list and all details for this sale.
The State Surplus Property Vehicle Lot is located at 4200 Surface Road in Columbus. The Outerbelt at West Broad Street.
Highlights from Previous Auctions
Click on the images for more details including prices realized.