The State of Ohio will hold a public vehicle auction at the State Surplus Property Lot in December.
Bidders can expect more than 100 vehicles at this sale. There will be a wide variety of vehicles retired from service in various state departments.
Highlights of the October 2018 Surplus Vehicle Auction Included:
- at least 30 Dodge Charger Police Package Sedans, 2012-2016 model years, in a wide range of condition. Some are All-Wheel-Drive. These are retired Ohio State Highway Patrol Cruisers. They make a great platform for your sport-sedan build.
- 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe C1500 2WD Police Package
- 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe C1500 2WD PP
- Several Ford Focus SE Sedans, 2010-2012 models. Looking for an affordable car to send the kid off to college?
- 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4Dr 4X4. Because XJ’s rock.
- 2008 Porsche Cayenne AWD
- 2007 Ford Ranger Supercab XL 4X4
- Small CC motorcycles that were used for rider education classes. Many Honda Rebel CMX250 bikes, Suzuki GZ250 and even a few enduros in the mix.
A vehicle List for the December Auction is not yet available. Please check back. I will post the highlights of the sale as soon as I have the vehicle list.
- This is an Absolute Auction.
- All vehicles will sell to the highest bidder.
- All Sales are Final.
- All vehicles are sold on an AS-IS basis.
Gates open at 8:00am the day of the sale. Bidding begins at 9:00.
The Surplus Property Vehicle Lot will be open for inspections The week prior to the auction, from 8:00am until 3:00pm.
THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN START THEM IS ON FRIDAY FROM 8:00 UNTIL 2:45PM.
This public vehicle auction is being held on behalf of the State of Ohio Department of Administrative Services (DAS).
The State Surplus Property Vehicle Lot is located at 4200 Surface Road in Columbus. The Outerbelt at West Broad Street.