The next Toledo Police Auction of seized and forfeited vehicles will be held on Saturday April 13, 2019.
Gates will open at 9:00 for preview and vehicle inspection. Bidding begins at 11:00.
Bidders can expect approximately eighty vehicles at this public auto auction. Vehicles range from motorcycles to automobiles and light-duty trucks.
- Most vehicles are sold on Salvage titles
- All Sales are final – All vehicles are sold on an AS-IS basis
- Please do your due-diligence before bidding.
The vehicles at this sale will be in a wide range of condition; there will be some that are wrecked, only worthwhile for parts, and there will be others that could be driven home. I speak from personal experience. I have gone to TPD auctions and drove home in vehicles that started with a jump.
Highlights at this Public Auto Auction Include
- 1976 Chevrolet Impala 2-door
- 1989 Mustang-GT Convertible
- 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sportbike
- 2016 Dodge Charger SRT-392
- 2007 Yamaha YZF Sportbike
This public auto auction is conducted by Pamela Rose, Auctioneer. Please let her know you found her auction on my site.