The next Toledo Police Auction of seized and forfeited vehicles will be held on Saturday June 29, 2019.
Gates will open at 9:00 for preview and vehicle inspection. Bidding begins at 11:00.
Bidders can expect approximately seventy vehicles at this public auto auction. Vehicles range frommotorcycles to automobiles and light-duty trucks.
- Most vehicles are sold on Salvage titles
- All Sales are final – All vehicles are sold on an AS-IS basis
- Please do your due-diligence before bidding.
The vehicles at this sale will be in a wide range of condition; there will be some that are wrecked, only worthwhile for parts, and there will be others that could be driven home. I speak from personal experience. I have gone to TPD auctions and drove home in vehicles that started with a jump.
Highlights of this police auction include
- 2008 Mercedes C300 Sedan White
- 2014 Mercedes S550 Sedan Black
- 1995 Polaris Indy XCR 600cc Triple Snowmobile
- 1996 Ski-Doo Grand Touring 580 Snowmobile
- Triton Elite Dual-Axle Snowmobile Trailer Covered – unsure of size, but it’s long
- 2008 Ford E250 Cargo Van – Front End Damage
- 2007 Chrysler 300 Sedan
- 2006 Chrysler 300 Sedan Black – Driver Side damage
- 2016 Honda Civic Silver
- 2005 Mini Cooper Red
- 2006 Dodge Charger White
- 2004 Ford F150 Silver
- 1986 Chevrolet S10 Pickup – This little purple sleeper might be hiding an SBC under the hood
- 2014 Dodge Journey SUV Black – Is that a bullet hole???
This public auto auction is conducted by Pamela Rose, Auctioneer. Please let her know you found her auction on my site.