Find Surplus Government Auctions
Don’t Pay for lists of cars and trucks or foreclosed homes
Don’t Pay for lists of Secret Auctions – Government Auctions are Public Auctions and are Required By Law to make Public Notice of their sales.
The most comprehensive free directory of Links to Government Surplus Auctions
Find the auctions you only hear about afterward.
- GovSales.gov is a consolidated, citizen friendly web site that makes it easy for the public to find government assets for sale. Find land, houses, jewelry, cars, trucks, tools, computers and many other exciting items.
- HomeSales.gov provides current information about single family homes for sale by the U.S. Federal Government.
- FDIC Real Estate for Sale The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation sells Single Family Homes, Duplexes, Apartment Buildings, Churches, Shopping Centers, Restaurants, Condos and more at auction. Also includes a list of Real Estate Brokers that sell FDIC Owned Properties.
- GovSales has a wide variety of Vehicles and Parts; Cars, SUVs, Motorcycles, Scooters, Tractors, Trucks, Semi Tractors, Trailers and Mobile Homes. Vehicles are located at various facilities around the country, some at live auctions and by Internet bidding.
- General Services Administration GSA Fleet Vehicle Sales sells U.S. Government owned cars, trucks, SUVs, and vans to the public at substantial savings.
- Internal Revenue Service IRS Real and Personal Property Sales sells property that has been seized or acquired for nonpayment of internal revenue taxes. Antiques, Art, Jewelry, Collectibles and Luxury Items, Automobiles, Motorcycles, Trucks and Boats, Commercial/Industrial Property, Equipment and Supplies, and of course, more Real Estate.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection offers seized and forfeited property through Rod Robertson Enterprises for vehicles seized during CBP law enforcement actions, and CWS Marketing offers jewelry, clothing, electronics, machinery, and computer equipment and more.
- U.S. Marshals Service Asset Forfeiture Program liquidates Real and Personal Property Seized by or forfeited to the U.S. Marshals.
- The United States Postal Service USPS Atlanta Mail Recovery Center holds public auctions on the sale of unclaimed, damaged, and claim-paid merchandise.