On Saturday September 29, Georgia Motorcycle Depot sold the contents of their shop and approximately 50 motorcycles at a No Reserve Public Auction.
In addition to British motorbikes, they will also sold all inventory from the parts department, including new, NOS and used vintage motorcycle parts for American, British, and Japanese machines. Large quantity of used parts for Norton, Triumph and BSA. Including shop equipment and parts department shelving, restoration and service manuals, Dealer displays, and Posters.
Georgia Cycle Depot has closed, the owners have retired.
The motorcycles at this sale at were in process of restoration; most motorbikes included the majority of the parts you would need to complete the restoration of these vintage machines.
Highlights of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity include:
- 1959 BSA DBD34 Gold Star that was in the process of being restored by Ian Kennedy
- 1972 Triumph T120R Bonneville
- 1970 Norton Commando, fresh engine
- 1970 BSA A50 original – ready to love
- 1965 Norton Atlas, rebuilt engine, restored
- Early 70s’ Norton Production Racer with fairings
- Triumph Tina Scooter
Auction Conducted by J Wood and Company. If you attend this public motorcycle auction, please let them know where you found their sale.